Auto Dealership Law
The auto retail industry is rapidly changing in the face of new administrative regulations, evolving consumer trends, and vehicle technology advances. As former corporate counsel for a Fortune 500 auto retailer that was rapidly growing, Matt developed a deep understanding of the twenty-first century legal needs of retailers in the industry. Collins Rowan provides complete legal services to auto dealerships. Collins Rowan will also broker dealership transactions between parties that already have legal representation.
- Drafting and negotiating buy-sell agreements
- Litigation and consumer complaint defense
- Managing manufacturer relations
- Business licensing
- Franchise protests and protest defense
- Dealership contract review
- Marketing and advertising review
Collins Rowan, LLP
219 S. Holly St.
Medford, OR 97501