Whether you are starting your own business for the first time or are a seasoned entrepreneur, navigating the legal requirements of creating and managing a company can be challenging. Collins Rowan helps tailor new companies in a way that best meets its clients’ business goals while maintaining the legal protections afforded to its clients’ stakeholders under Oregon law. Legal challenges should not interfere with your business goals and entrepreneurial spirit.
- Drafting company organizational documents
- Drafting and tracking state and local filings
- Drafting employee handbook
- Taking company meeting minutes
- Negotiating vendor contracts and agreements
- Managing franchisor-franchisee relationships
Collins Rowan, LLP
219 S. Holly St.
Medford, OR 97501