DUII / DWI Defense Attorneys in Medford, OR
The criminal charge of driving under the influence of intoxicants carries with it criminal consequences as well as the prospect of having one’s driving license administratively suspended or revoked. Collins Rowan understands the nuances of DUI defense law and represents clients in both criminal and administrative matters.
- Providing counsel to individuals under criminal investigation including counsel on the advisability of participating in standardized field sobriety tests and the “breath test”
- Attending all court appearances
- Attending all administrative proceedings relating to the suspension or revocation of an individuals’ driving privileges
- Drafting, filing, and arguing pre-trial motions with the court
- Negotiating plea arrangements with the state district attorneys
- Trial advocacy
Collins Rowan, LLP
219 S. Holly St.
Medford, OR 97501