Mergers & Acquisitions Attorney In Medford, OR
Business acquisitions and divestitures are complex. Sellers seek to obtain the most value from the sale of their companies; buyers see value in the companies they are purchasing and want to maximize the return on their investments. Whether the company is bought and sold through an asset or stock acquisition, all parties want to understand the risks associated with the transaction prior to, at, and following closing. Collins Rowan can drive the transaction as counsel to buyers or sellers, providing guidance on the legal risks involved while being cautious to not interfere with development of new business relationships.
- Drafting and negotiating buy-sell agreements
- Managing and tracking due diligence
- Preparing and reviewing definitive agreement schedules
- Regulatory compliance
- Entity formation
- Managing third-party consents
- Drafting and negotiating management and consultant agreements
Collins Rowan, LLP
219 S. Holly St.
Medford, OR 97501