Real Estate Transactions
Buying or leasing commercial and residential real property ties up financial resources for a long period of time and often requires financing. Real estate purchases can be slow in as property moves through escrow and the buyer and seller conduct their pre-closing due diligence. Lease negotiations can become complex as the parties seek to establish clear landlord-tenant expectations. Collins Rowan represents buyers and sellers in cash and financed commercial and residential real estate transactions and landlords and tenants in commercial and residential lease negotiations.
- Drafting and negotiating real estate purchase and sale agreements
- Managing and tracking due diligence
- Reviewing property surveys and title reports and clearing title encumbrances
- Reviewing environmental reports including Phase Is and Phase IIs
- Drafting easements
- Drafting and reviewing deeds, commercial and residential leases, promissory notes, trust deeds, mortgage instruments
Collins Rowan, LLP
219 S. Holly St.
Medford, OR 97501